Sunday 29 June 2014

Microsoft Student Associates Program #MSAIndia”.

Hai Everyone,
                        This is Natesanathan.K doing my Final year B.E., Computer Science in Anjalai Ammal Mahalingam Engineering College, Kovilvenni , Tiruvarur District.
           
             Here by i have to share some information or impacts about Microsoft which changes me in a great manner .In my childhood days till my higher secondary i didn't know any knowledge about windows even a computer but once i get it in to it which makes me a tremendous change to make me much interest of it to knowing all about it. In my past day I like to use MS paint to do some fun activities for just a entertainment work but later i had to knows that it not  entertainment one but will make a more effect to the computer world of designing.
                       The Microsoft had provided lot of different versions of Operating System which consists of unique properties respectively .The OS such as Windows7(professional, Ultimate),Vista, Windows Diamond, WindowsXp,Windows8,Windows8.1 all these are which makes the major changes to all who are in computer world. I have been used all these OS which helps me in learning more things in the computer world to do something innovatively and of thinking as much more to survive a lot.  
                  One of the great things about Working at Microsoft is having access to an incredible array of technologies that help us to get work done. And in the field of designing, imaging, movie making etc. which the windows played a wide role. In multimedia it helps me till my childhood days to do or think something different as i can in my life, which makes my people to get a lot of interest to knowing about it their carrier as i did till my days.
                   And i had learned about MS office which supported me all ways to survive in my studies as well as in my day to day life too. The MS Excel which is used to store record in a order and to maintain a efficient work of maintaining logs. The MS word which helps me in documentation process and even of preparing leave letter just a example to it. And the most important thing which plays a major role is preparing slides by using MS PowerPoint which helps to express the content easier to user as well as to the viewers through slides. It consists of lot of designing tools which makes the understating of contents easier than by books.    
                    There is lot of things to tell about Micr



osoft which changes my life in the computer world. And there is still more of innovating in the windows which could also make tremendous changes in the computer world. And they had introduced the Tabs and windows phones which had spreader all over the world in these days. All peoples are using Tabs for their comfort ability. And now days all people were using windows phones for conveniences and better use of bringing all features as it is in the computers.  And it consists of lot features supported by their logical and technical architecture to all the systems in these days which play a major role in human with the computer.  
                     In the future i would bring more use of it to my people of knowing these thing from their childhood days and make use of it to get well minded in it and to get a good scope in it to survive as more in the computer world along with Microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment